Client Service Representative
We invite young and active people to join our new Customer Support Team. You will be responsible for handling clients requests received by phone, email or chat. That’s why we are waiting for candidates with strong communicative skills and excellent standards of English. As this is a night shift work, it is compensated by competitive pay rates and benefits package.
- University degree in Linguistics;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- Experience in support / work with clients is a great plus;
- Perfect communication skills;
- Client-oriented, able to hadle multiple tasks simultaneously, attentive to details.
- Provide support to clients/contractors and third parties on daily basis including voice and non-voice support;
- Answer clients/contractors’ questions/concerns with utmost professionalism;
- Deal with financial issues;
- Handle problematic clients.