Explore the job openings below for more insight on the rewarding and challenging opportunities at Devellar.
We are looking for proficient SEO specialist to join our Marketing department. Do you have international experience, are passion about online marketing and always ready to accept the challenge? We are the same and want to see you in our team! In addition to the unique expertise in e-commerce field we offer competitive compensation package, personal development and incredible corporate events. Sounds appealing, right? Don’t hesitate and send your CV just now!
Perfect candidate is expected:
- At least 2 years of SEO and Internet marketing experience;
- Ability to get top 10 positions in google.com (US) on highly competitive markets;
- Team lead/management will be a plus (6+ people);
- Excellent link building experience – strategy & execution. Non-standard approaches are welcome;
- Good technical knowledge and skills of keyword research, conversion optimization, competitive analysis;
Client Service Representative
We invite young and active people to join our new Customer Support Team. You will be responsible for handling clients requests received by phone, email or chat. That’s why we are waiting for candidates with strong communicative skills and excellent standards of English. As this is a night shift work, it is compensated by competitive pay rates and benefits package.
- University degree in Linguistics;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- Experience in support / work with clients is a great plus;
- Perfect communication skills;
- Client-oriented, able to hadle multiple tasks simultaneously, attentive to details.
We are currently keen on creative, intelligent, innovative and enthusiastic individual to join our Production Team.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS;
- Work experience with the latest technologies HTML5, CSS3, Canvas, SVG;
- Knowledge of popular JS-frameworks and plug-ins;
- Knowledge of AJAX, understanding asynchronous processes;
- Ability to work with JSON, XML;
- Basic knowledge of backend – server-side of the web-site or application (PHP, MySQL, etc.);
- Knowledge of Photoshop, required for the layout;
- Ability to work with templating;
- Understanding of usability;
- Knowledge and ability to work with version control systems;
- Proficiency in English at a basic level.